Summer in Val d’Isere,
It means: :
- THE MOUNTAINS and all the scenic hikes that you can do (some of which start just by the chalet) and discovering the fauna and alpine flora.
But it is also :
- Outdoor sporting activities: tennis, golf, downhill mountain biking, trail running, climbing and mountaineering, 2 via ferratas, summer skiing, road biking, gymnastics, circus and trampoline classes, horse riding center, fitness, a fun park, sports shooting and archery, yoga classes.
- a magnificent water sports center with a swimming pool, play area with water jets, children’s pool, solarium, welness area with saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi, sports hall, fitness, gym, a climbing wall, 2 squash courts, 1 play area for kids, 1 lounge area and 1 wellness area with treatments.
- The Eaglets Club offers lots of activities for your kids, age 3 to 10, and then there’s the Junior’s Club for 11 to 16 year olds.
- An adventure course in the forest,
- rafting nearby.
But also cultural activities :
- discovering the heritage,
- a media center
- classic and modern concerts
And various events :
- July 3rd : l’Iserane (bike tour)
- July 10th : Trail of Val d’Isère – “High Trail Vanoise“
- July 14th to 17th : Salon du Véhicule électrique
- July 24th to August 6th: Music Academy “Les Cîmes“
- July 30th : Fête du Vieux Val
- August 6th and 7th : 12ème Foire Savoyarde “L’Avaline”
So, there is no way you’ll be bored in Val d’Isere in the summer.
Val d’Isere website : www.valdisere.com